The First Step is to call Bradshaw House – The Next Step Inc for a phone assessment and follow up Pre-Admission information.
I want to admit myself to Bradshaw House – The Next Step Inc. What do I do?
- Call 1300 28DAYS and speak to the admission staff so we can make an initial assessment – remember you want help so we need to know a little bit about who we are helping. We may need to come and see you after our phone conversation
- If you are still using your substance of choice, we urge you to seek immediate detoxification from a medical facility – you need to be 5 days physically detoxed from your drug of choice to enter our treatment facility.
- we will require a medical clearance from your doctor that states you are medically fit to participate in the residential program or day program of Bradshaw House – The Next Step Inc.
- we will assist you to complete the client agreement and other forms as well as provide some information for you to read. To ensure your place is reserved for a specific program the client agreement and admission forms need to be returned to our treatment facility as soon as possible. Bradshaw House – The Next Step Inc reserves the right to refuse entry into any of our treatment programs.
- a 50% non refundable holding deposit is required to secure your admission and needs to accompany your client agreement and admission forms.
- Bradshaw House will confirm your placement in writing.