Bradshaw’s Base Camp is the central hub of Bradshaw House – The Next Step Inc. The Base Camp is the primary meeting place for all group therapy. Equipped with large windows and glass doors that allow the garden and wildlife to be a visual part of the experience, clients absorb the treatment in a calm and peaceful environment.
Food & Mood
The Base Camp also serves as the meeting place for meals. Our chefs prepare dishes of nutritious food which is laid out in a spread on the dining table where clients enjoy good food, conversation and learn about the impact of nutritious food.
Some sample dinners and lunches from the menus:
- Chef’s Minestrone Soup followed by crunchy quinoa salad with pear and nuts
- Moroccan chicken drizzled with apricot jus served over fragrant cous cous
- Chili Salt Scotch Fillet with avocado smash and scallop potatoes
- Lean beef burgers stacked with sweet potato fritters and sautéed kale
- Teriyaki BBQ fish with Vietnamese salad and leafy greens
- Homemade creamy pumpkin and carrot soup with ciabatta
- Eggplant parmigiana/chicken parmigiana with roast potatoes and a green bean, brocollini tabbouleh accompaniment
…just to name a few